Mouse Disconnects or Becomes Inactive
Windows 7 or 10 - Troubleshooting Steps
1. Connect your mouse to a computer, pair it and turn it on. Make sure it's working properly at least once.
2. Right click the Start button to open its context menu. Select the item called "Device Manager".
3. In Device Manger, expand the Bluetooth node.
4. Locate the Bluetooth radio you have. Double click the Bluetooth adapter to open its properties.
5. Switch to the Power Management tab and uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power".
6.. Restart your computer, and then check if the issue persists.
Please reach out to us if the above steps do not resolve the issue.