Mouse Requires Pin
Windows 7 or 10 - Troubleshooting Steps
1. Right click the Bluetooth icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen, and select Add to Personal Area Network.
2. On the top-left corner of the screen, click Add a New Bluetooth device.
3. Press the sync button on your mouse and wait for the device to appear. When it appears, select it and click Next.
4. Leave the PIN text box blank, and click Next.
5. Restart your computer, and then try pairing the mouse again.
For other operating systems, enter 0000 as the PIN number. Please contact us if the above steps do not resolve the issue.